Kelmar Consulting is seeking investment to convert Flash based mini-games into
mobile applications in the area of health and sustainability.
Cheryl Kelmar was the Principal Investigator for Buddies Online, which is a youth smoking cessation online community developed funded by the NIH.
Flashed based mini games by Kelmar Consulting (Patent Pending.)
- Mind & Mayhem was designed in 1999 as a CD Rom eHealth game to move smokers along the continuum to quitting smoking
- Me Inc. teaches good decision making skills through a mystery style of game.
- Buddies Online is an eHealth social community. It was evaluated across the U.S. with 1000 youth. The quit rate was 26%.
- Smoke Screen is a top-down pursuit action maze game about the myths of smoking.
- Power Up is a quick thinking puzzle game about nutrition.
- Banana Jones is a very fast game that's over in the time it takes to overcome an urge
Check us out on Crowd Funder: http://www.crowdfunder.com/user/67196#companies
Masters in Computer & Biomedical engineering from University of CA
Bachelors in Computer & Electrical engineering from Western MI Univ
Law degree from Concord Law School
Kelmar won SBIR grants from the NIH
Phase I: Smoking Cessation CD Rom Game for Youth.
Phase II: Smoking Cessation CD Rom Game for Youth.
Phase I: Internet Multi-player Smoking Cessation Game for Youth.
Phase II: Internet Multi-player Smoking Cessation Game for Youth.
Kelmar created an Organic Chemistry workbook for Dr. Lipshutz at UCSB